Whether it is for hobby, academic or professional development, your time spent with us is a wonderful investment toward your future and success. Your journey through Façade Academy can be personalized and customized to your goals. We are committed to providing you with the best: experience, opportunities, skills and results. As a convenience to our students we offer different payment plans and options to ensure that we accommodate you to enhance your experience with us.
Here is how we do it:
- Complete our Registration Form (all new and current students)
- Arrange a consultation (all new and current students)
- Identify your: goals, needs and wants for us
- Recommend essential: programs, workshops, certificates and features
- Organize your choices within a timeline toward your goals
- Develop a plan to initiate and reach your goals
- Customize the plan to fit your lifestyle
- Evaluate your progress to ensure you are on the right track
- Mentor you through your journey toward success
This is an important process and we would like to offer you the following options:
If you would like to enrol into 2 or more programs within the year, please inquire about package options.
These packages can be customized and are loaded with extra features, complimentary promotions, special offers and payment plans.
Program Payment Plans:
Please note: these plans are applicable to termed programs/general interest programs only. The following will be organized using: pre-authorized payments and/or post-dated cheques. Portfolio Programs, Portfolio Bootcamp, Workshops, Spring Break Camp, Summer Camp and private classes must be paid in advance to secure your spot and cover the cost of the instructor, specialty tools and equipment that will be necessary to purchase in advance.
Payment Dates for General Interest Programs:
1st Installment 50% due at time of registration
2nd Installment 50% due FALL TERM– Oct. 21 WINTER TERM– Feb. 20 SPRING TERM– May 20 SUMMER TERM– July 21
Private classes are sold in packages of a minimum of 10 classes. To secure your spot, we highly recommend you book in advance.
We require full payment of all private classes in advance as there are limited spots available. Failure to do so will open your spot to other students.
Methods of Payment:
We accept: Cash / Cheque / VISA / Master Card / Interac /Amex
Terms & Conditions:
Adherence to the terms listed above is essential to secure your spot. Failure to do so will reserve our right to cancel your enrolment. An additional $25 charge will be added to your balance to re-enrol within the current program/s you are taking.
Cancellation Policies for General Interest/Termed Programs:
Students who wish to cancel their enrolment within our termed programs or private classes, please make note of the following:
- For cancellations prior to the 1st day of class, you will reimbursed in full. A $25 administration fee applies per program.
- For cancellations leading to the 3rd class, you will be reimbursed 75% of the program/s and class/es enrolment fee. A $25 administration fee applies per program.
- By the 4th class, we reserve all payments toward our program/s and class/es without reimbursement. A $25 administration fee applies per program.
Cancellation Policies for Specialized Programs, Workshops & Privates:
- Please refer to our policies and procedures
It is the student’s responsibility to attend all termed program classes and therefore will not be reimbursed for any missed classes. We do our best to accommodate our students by providing them with the opportunity to make-up a maximum of two classes. There are designated days for make-up classes within each term (subject to studio availability-not guaranteed). Please note that missed classes can only be made-up on the designated dates within the same term. They will not carry forward into the next terms. Please familiarize yourself with our Course Calendar and make note of these dates, including when the academy closes due to holidays.
Students enrolled into private classes are responsible for their attendance. We require a minimum of 48hrs notice to cancel a private class. Students will not be reimbursed for their missed class if they fail to comply with our cancellation policies. If you require cancelling a private class and have done so with a minimum 48hrs notice, students may reschedule their class, pending on time availabilities, without any penalties.